The latest update for Photoshop CS2 (version 9.0.2) running on windows is available...
It's been available through photoshop's internal update facility for a week or so, but some users have been finding that this doesn't work. It's now also available as an executable download from adobe's site.
The update is version 9.0.2 for Windows
. If you're on 9.0.0 (ie the original CS2 release) you don't need the 9.0.1 update, as it's included within 9.0.2.
From the site:The most significant fixes in the 9.0.2 release include the following:
- Menus now respond correctly after a single click.
- Undo/Redo work properly when multiple documents are open.
- Photoshop no longer produces a program error when encountering unsupported file types through the Acrobat Touchup workflow.
- Supported files that incorrectly produced an "unsupported color space" message now open as expected.
- TIFF files with layer data greater than 2GB now open correctly.
The most recent available version for mac is still 9.0.1
. I've not seen any word on a matching 9.0.2 for mac - the issues may have been windows-specific.
Also Adobe Camera Raw
is now up to version 3.4, though no changes of importance to Konica-Minolta / Sony dSLR users.