iView Multimedia has released a free update to its flagship digital asset management program iView MediaPro. The first comprehensive update since iView's acquisition by Microsoft this summer, iView MediaPro 3.1.2 delivers significantly more robust performance, including clearer error reporting and improved memory handling for both Mac and Windows customers, as well as a number of minor feature enhancements.
New changes and enhancements include:
• Action log now reports activity for more features of MediaPro.
• Added support for cameras in PTP mode (Win).
• Batch rename now sorts as the view order and appends an incrementing number to the filename if filename clash occurs.
• Improved Scroll Lock mode in Light Table. On Macs, the Option key resets offsets while scrolling
• Dates displayed in the Info Panel now adjust to changes in the date format preference.
For a complete list of improvements, see the version history PDF
Download iView MediaPro 3.1.2 here
The update is free for registered users of MediaPro 3.x.